Antelope Audio’s first Dante interface is also the world’s first 64-channel AD/DA converter. Featuring all industry-standard analog and digital I/O within a 2U rack space, including 64 channels of analog in and 64 channels of analog out, Thunderbolt™ 3, DANTE, AES/EBU, HDX and MADI, the GALAXY 64 is equipped to handle all audio going in and out of your production facility or live venue.
The GALAXY 64 is a Synergy Core interface running both ARM DSP + FPGA chips, all in custom configurations, processing tens of input/output audio streams, and hundreds of lowlatency studio effects, all without burdening your CPU. With a total of 12x ARM DSP + 3x FPGA units on-board, a single GALAXY 64 can handle large sessions with hundreds of FX instances applied to each individual project, while employing a 3rd FPGA chip to process the routing matrix and manage conversion.
Designed for world class studio recording, live venues, post-production, broadcast, large-scale scoring, and other enterprise applications, GALAXY 64 fits 64 channels of all-encompassing connectivity, class leading signal processing, and rock-solid reliability inside a single 2U rackmount unit.
MADE FOR CRITICAL LISTENING
GALAXY 64 employs the highest quality converters providing the lowest THD and SNR in units of it’s kind. Offering a generous 124dB of dynamic range on the AD stage, 128dB at the DA stage, and 130dB at the monitor outputs, Galaxy 64 achieves a precise and transparent conversion with accurate transient reproduction. The GALAXY 64 does not require external converters for monitoring as it facilitates critical listening without added coloration by virtue of its masteringgrade monitor outputs.
DIGITAL & NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
• 2 Dante ports – audio over IP – up to 64 channels
• 2 Thunderbolt™ 3 ports– up to 64 channels
• 4 HDX ports for Pro Tools integration – up to 128 channels
• Synergy Core effects processing platform – 12xDSP + 3xFPGA
• AES, оptical MADI & S/PDIF digital connectivity
• Daisy-chain support over, Thunderbolt 3 & optical MADI
• Redundancy support over Dante
• 64 channels of analog inputs over 8 x D-SUB 25
• 64 channels of analog outputs over 8 x D-SUB 25
• 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management algorithm
• 10M reference input over BNC
• Loop-sync & word clock over BNC
CONTROL SYSTEM & MONITORING
• Advanced software control panel
• Digital patch-bay and routing matrix
• Standalone operation
• Low-latency direct monitoring mixers
• Cross-platform interface for Windows & Mac
• 130dB DNR monitoring DAC
• 128dB DNR line out DAC
• 124dB DNR line in ADC
• Sample rates up to 192 kHz at 24-bit